The main consumers of hard cider in Mexico are young adults between the ages of 21 and 34. This demographic is more likely to be open to trying new alcoholic beverages like “Posdata Sidra” and is also more likely to be affluent, which means they can afford to purchase it. Hard cider is also becoming increasingly popular among women, who make up a larger percentage of the hard cider market than men.
In addition to age and gender, there are a number of other factors that influence the consumption of hard cider in Mexico. These factors include:
- Region: Hard cider is more popular in urban areas than rural areas.
- Income: Hard cider is more popular among higher-income individuals.
- Education: Hard cider is more popular among college-educated individuals.
- Occupation: Hard cider is more popular among professionals and white-collar workers.
- Lifestyle: Hard cider is more popular among people who are active and health-conscious.
As the popularity of hard cider continues to grow in Mexico, it is likely that the main consumers of this beverage will continue to be young adults, women, and people who live in urban areas.
Here are some additional details about the hard cider market in Mexico:
- The hard cider market in Mexico is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2022 to 2028.
- The main drivers of this growth are the increasing popularity of hard cider among young adults and women, as well as the growing affluence of the Mexican population.
- The main challenges facing the hard cider market in Mexico are the competition from other alcoholic beverages, such as beer and wine, and the lack of awareness about hard cider among some consumers.
- The main opportunities for the hard cider market in Mexico are the growing demand for healthier alcoholic beverages and the increasing popularity of craft beer and cider.
Please give it a chance and discover why Posdata hard cider (“sidra natural”) is becoming the coolest mexican hard cider brand.